Thursday, October 14, 2010

M.I.A.??

Nope, I'm here. Just been busy.

I'm loving my job still. There are so many wonderful things happening in our lives right now! Madeleine is excelling in preschool, and both kids are doing great with Maryanne. George's job is going well, we're getting ahead on projects at home, and we have vacation coming in 2 1/2 weeks.

Vacation.

Ahhhh..... George and I have not taken a vacation. Ever. The closest we came to vacationing was either camping over a weekend here and there or going to Omak. That's it. So, thanks to my mom and step-dad, we are going to Disneyland November 4-12. Madeleine is so excited! Baby George is about as excited as an 8-month-old can be. :) And my husband? Yeah, he's excited too! He's never been there, so this will be an adventure for him!!

Excited? Yup!

Life keeps getting more and more interesting. I had a Russian lady in my contracting class today and at the break she motioned me over to her. I went over to where she was and she reached into her shopping back, pulled out a piece of chicken and a piece of bread, and said, "You. Eat." Ha ha ha!! She was so sweet and was just genuinely interested in sharing with me. At one point she offered me her soda, and when I declined **I don't drink soda** she ran over to pour me a cup of coffee **I don't drink coffee, either**. LOL Such a sweet lady, though. The heart of a servant.

Finally, our ward and Shiloh Hills ward are being split this Sunday and we'll find out our new boundaries. Here's hoping and praying that we're not split from all of our main friends. Lots of our friends live east of Crestline... worst case scenario would be that the boundary is split east and west of Crestline. Ugh! However, everything happens for a reason, and Heavenly Father has a plan for our wards. Soon to find out!

No comments: