Friday, April 1, 2011

. . . And Life Continues At Full Speed!

Well, Baby George started walking about a week after he turned one. He's quite the little traveler now. In fact, he's pretty adept at running. If he sees Mommy or Daddy coming after him, he's a goner! Good thing he's a cutey-batootie!

We moved our office at work. Right across the street to the main office. At first, I wasn't a fan. I was looking at having to move from a large office shared by two people to a smaller cubicle by myself. We moved on Monday, 03/28/11. It's now Friday, 04/01/11, and I'm a big fan! Here's why:

I have my own space.
I can decorate it how I want it.
There's more room in my cubicle than I had in the office!
I get a lot more work done (I got a lot done before... now I'm almost bored!)
Don't tell my boss I said that. : )
I'm getting to know others that I never crossed paths with previously.

All in all, it's been a good change.

I've lost seven pounds. If I actually exercise more, I'll probably pick up the weight loss rate. :)

Madeleine is the same old, same old. LOL She's doing awesome in school, and continually amazes me with what she learns each day. She can now write out her first name like a little champ. I'd say she'll be VERY prepared for Kindergarten. Thank goodness.

George's and my ninth anniversary is coming up in May. My, how time flies. I married a wonderful man and even through the irritations he's still amazing!

Finally, I'm getting a tad bit bored... I'm looking at grad school options with great gusto and trying to devise a plan to afford said education. Any ideas? Suggestions? I'm open to them! I don't want to take out another student loan, that's for sure. Ugh! It'll happen when it's supposed to.

That's it for now. I figured I had to post something since it had been nearly two months. :)

1 comment:

Crystyne said...

Can I get your boss' contact info so I can tell your/him that you are bored and need more work?