Monday, October 17, 2011

Has It Been That Long?!

Apparently I haven't updated my blog in over 4 months. Tonight is not the night for major updating, though I do have a lot to do in that time. So I just wanted to post and say I'm still here. I've been busy, the kids are growing, work is....well, work.

Quickly, though... Madeleine is doing awesome in Kindergarten and loving it! She's excelling at everything they do in class and is ahead of the game. She's so smart and loves to learn. She's currently obsessed with Monster High dolls and "My Babysitter's a Vampire" on TV. Such a character. She's going to be Lagoona Blue (FYI: it bugs me that they spell 'Laguna' wrong for the sake of her name, but what do you do.....) for Halloween this year. She's quite the independent little creature, just like her momma. I love her so much! She's my little Tootsie Pop!

And Baby George, aka Bud Bud, is doing great and growing like a little tiny weed! And boy do I mean "little, tiny"! LOL!! He's currently 20 months old and is just now starting to outgrow most of his 12-month old pants. Poor little guy is just short, but he's stinking cute! His vocabulary expands more and more every day! He's currently obsessed with cars and Elmo. When he says Elmo, it actually comes out "Bubbo". That's my little man. Carve your own unique path in life. :)

George and I are still doing great! He works hard to provide for our little family, which I appreciate. He's such a great example to me and I strive to be more like him in many areas of my life. He and I were just called today to serve together as the Senior Nursery Leaders in our ward. Not my forte... I cried. Other peoples' kids terrify me. At least in my last calling I could hide behind the piano. Not now. But he's taking the bull by the horns and ready to dive right in. Bless his pea-pickin' heart, because I'm still mentally hanging out in the doorway not wanting to go in!!

More to come later, but at this point I need to get to bed! Goodnight!!

No comments: