Monday, June 13, 2011

Graduation And Summer Are In the Air!

I've been horrible at blogging lately... so much to do, so little time. But I simply had to just sit down and blog about my kids today! Simply put, they amaze me! Always keeping me on my toes! First off, Madeleine graduated from preschool tonight. Okay, okay... so here's a little history on the subject for you, from me. Prior to having kids I was the quintessential person that poo-pooed graduation from anything less than high school. I thought it was a stupid concept. Ridiculous. Well, move over naivete; there's a new school of thought in town!! The day we found out about it (her 1st day of school) I was beyond excited! Not to disappoint, it was awesome! So cute!! And yes... I'm slightly biased.... Here are some highlights from her graduation:
Next, Baby George, aka Bud Bud, is growing like a weed and is so smart! I can hardly keep up with this kid. I'm convinced that he was placed in my life for two purposes: 1.) To make me smile and feel more love than I ever thought possible; 2.) To give me 20+ near-heart-attacks per day. He's a boy. Through and through. Who would have thought two kids from the same parents, being raised in the same home, with the same values, would turn out so vastly different?! He is ALL BOY! He climbs. He trips. He falls. He cries and comes running to Mommy. He climbs again. He falls... again. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. I am totally, completely, and utterly in love with my little man! He makes me laugh all the time, and he loves me unconditionally. And it doesn't hurt that he's a little stud muffin, either. :) Bud Bud had his first experience at a splash pad last week and he had mixed reactions. He loved it. Then I think he might have hated it a little. Cold water will turn anyones' mood sour. But then he was back to loving it again. Attached are some pictures of him at the splash pad. And I might also add that I love, love, LOVE when my kids play well together! This day was no exception. Enjoy!


I'm a very blessed mommy! And wife! I'll get around to posting pics from Madeleine's birthday party and George's and my date night at the Monster Truck show last Saturday. :) Not sure when, but I intend to!

No comments: