Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Interests?

For whatever reason, I've been really interested in the Earth and all things Geology lately. I started a geology class back in my days at SFCC and decided to drop it because of how complex it is, coupled with the 5 classes I was already taking without it. Now I'm wishing I had just stuck with it.

Any time I've had an orthodontist appt the first books I go for are the geology books. I think a lot about going to the library and getting books on the subject. And I'm totally fascinated by our local geological anomalies! Is this some random phase, or did I miss my true calling? Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

I love geology too! Anytime I see certain rocks or the different layers I think...wow I wonder when this area had water etc...haha ;o)And I am OBSESSED with fault lines and volcanoes!